Sunday, October 24, 2010

Target 10/24 - 10/31

Before I post some of the grocery deals I'll be getting this week, I just want to take a moment to share my super-awesome-deal of the year!  I was in need of a full size set of sheets for my 4 year old son.  I happened to stumble across a clearance rack of kids bedding - on this rack happened to be one full-size set of Disney Cars sheets.  Stoked, I grabbed it to see what the mark down price was... friends, you won't believe what I got a Disney Cars full-size sheet set for.... $1.81!  That's right!  For less than $2 I got a new sheet set for my 4 year old!  Thanks for letting me share- I knew that my readers would appreciate this!

Target Deals:
  • Bertolli Frozen Meals for 2 on sale @ $6.00 ea
    • use the $1.50/1q from the latest Target mailer and the $1/1q and pay $3.50 ea
  • Market Pantry cereal (select varieties) on sale @ $1.75 ea
    • use the $1/1q from the latest Target mailer and pay $0.75 ea
  • Meyers Cleaner (select varieties) on sale @  $3.49 ea
    • use the $1/1q and pay $2.49 ea
  • Cottonelle Wet Wipes on sale @ $2.24 ea
    • use the $2/1 Catalina and pay $0.24 ea
  • Fuze & Sobe drinks on sale @ $1.00 ea
  • 13 oz Chips Ahoy cookies on sale @ $1.99 ea

No comments:

Post a Comment