Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A little end of the year message

An end of year announcement for all my couponing friends.  Thank you so much for making my blog a success, without my readers I would be lost! 
I wanted to take a moment and let you know that I am still searching for deals as well as those "can't be beat" stock-up items but the end of the year is a super busy time in our house (as I am sure it is with just about everyone else).  I will continue posting about the great deals to be had at Harris Teeter & Lowes Foods, as well as continue providing a weekly recipe.  My Target posts will be put on hold until the beginning of the year (unless, of course, there is an item that I just have to share with everyone).  I hope everyone understands, thanks for reading... and happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment