Friday, September 17, 2010

... and a clipstress was born!

Welcome to my blog, The Coupon Clipstress!  What (or rather who) is a Coupon Clipstress you may ask?  My name is Danielle.  I'm just a typical SAHM who loves a great bargain and is constantly looking for ways to stretch our family dollar. I hate paying full price for things like groceries, diapers, toiletries and other household items so about 18 months ago I started couponing.

The goal I have for this blog is simple- I want you to be able to save money on your monthly grocery/household expenses too.  Couponing is great because you can get as involved (or not) as you'd like.  Maybe you're just looking to save $20-$30/month.  Maybe you're looking to cut your grocery bill in half.  Maybe you're looking at items to stock up on to keep your pantry full.  Whatever your goal- I'm here to help make it happen!

I mainly shop Harris Teeter and Lowes Foods (occasionally Target).  Each week I'll post my "Top 5 Can't Pass Up" deals so you, too, can start saving!

In addition to savings, I'll include a weekly recipe that can be made with items you have on hand in your stock pile. No more running to the grocery store for last minute meals or side dishes!  

So, are you ready to become a Coupon Clipstress?

No comments:

Post a Comment